Saturday, July 16, 2011

Week 5 - weight watchers

Well first week on weight watchers after a month on dynamite was very different. I could eat whatever I wanted and whenever I wanted - within reason obviously. I have enjoyed eating chocolate, rice and potatoes again and it has been a good week. I was unable to exercise this week because of Skyler being sick but have scheduled a few classes to start next week. I was fully prepared this week for a weight gain - since I had such a dramatic change in diet without the exercise. If I had completely finished the dynamite protocol I would have done 23 days after reaching my goal to "lock in". However, I'm not at my goal so I just changed. This also made me think that I would experience a gain this week too.
The results...

Arms. 12". 12"
Upper chest. 33". 32.5"
Bust. 35.5". 35
Waist. 31". 30.5"
Belly. 34.5". 34"
Hips. 43.5". 43.5"
Thighs. 27". 26.5"
Calves. 13.5". 13.5"
Ankles. 8.5". 8.5"

Weight. 160.8lbs. 159.8lbs

2.5" and 1lb. Better than I was hoping for. I hope that it picks up a little as my body adjusts and I add exercise into the mix. 11 weeks to go until the wedding.

2 comments:

  1. Well that's encouraging! It's always nice to know that you actually LOST rather than gained as you anticipated :o) I hope it works out well on the new diet plan and that you get to exercise this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! You can do it!!!! :O)

    ReplyDelete